Expert Millimeter-Wave Engineering Consulting Services
Millimeter-Wave Engineering Consulting is one of the core competencies for SiberSci, LLC, and SiberSci, LLC provides clients with services for optimizing the performance of existing Millimeter-Wave circuits, as well as providing research, design, development, and optimization of new hardware for client-specific applications:
- Millimeter-Wave Hardware in the 30 GHz to 300 GHz spectrum.
- Millimeter-Wave Devices, Circuits, Assemblies, Subsystems, and Systems.
- Millimeter-Wave Power Combiners and Splitters.
- Millimeter-Wave Cavities, and Millimeter-Wave Resonators.
- Millimeter-Wave Filters.
- Millimeter-Wave Amplifiers and Oscillators.
- Millimeter-Wave Impedance Matching Circuits.
- Millimeter-Wave Transmission Line Networks.
- 1Coaxial, Rectangular, Cylindrical, Elliptic, and Ridged Waveguide.
- 2Planar Microstrip, Stripline, Co-Planar Waveguide, and Finline Circuits.
- Millimeter-Wave Material Properties.
Contact SiberSci, LLC today to start work on your Millimeter-Wave Engineering Consulting project.
Expert Millimeter-Wave Engineering Consulting Services
Millimeter-Wave Engineering uses the Millimeter-Wave Spectrum, which covers the 30 GHz to 300 GHz bandwidth. The Millimeter-Wave Spectrum has applications for radio astronomers, secure communications, satellite systems, and military and government systems. However, the worldwide need for additional frequency assignments for products has recently seen large portions of the Millimeter-Wave Spectrum for commercial applications. The introduction of 5G technology continues to expand into the Millimeter-Wave Spectrum.
Hence, the applications for frequency assignments within the Millimeter-Wave Spectrum increasing, and are limited only by the ingenuity of inventors and engineers to develop equipment for use at these frequencies. SiberSci, LLC is experienced working across the Millimeter-Wave Spectrum, so call us today to assist with your Millimeter-Wave Engineering project.
Let’s start by looking at what SiberSci, LLC can do for you. First, SiberSci, LLC is experienced at Millimeter-Wave Engineering allowing them to provide Millimeter-Wave Engineering Consulting services for a wide range of circuit topologies. They also provide services for theoretical and numerical analysis of circuits and systems, along with design, development, fabrication, testing, validation, and optimization of:
- transmission lines (microstrip, stripline, coplanar waveguide, coax, rectangular waveguide, cylindrical waveguide, elliptic waveguide,…),
- filters (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, band reject,…),
- resonators (coaxial, cylindrical, rectangular, clam-shell, dielectric,…),
- delay lines,
- phase shifters,
- impedance-matching circuits,
- dielectric lenses,
- Signal Integrity (SI) analysis,
- GaN and GaAs power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers (LNAs), and application-specific amplifiers,
- 1Load-Pull Optimization of amplifier active devices.
- Temperature stabilized GUNN diode oscillators, and
- Millimeter-Wave dielectric characterization of temperature-dependent complex permittivity and permeability of plasmas, powders, liquids, and solids, and systems analysis.
This in-depth experience permits SiberSci, LLC to review client performance specifications and size constraints for the client-defined Millimeter-Wave hardware. This review allows recommendations for one or more hardware configurations to satisfy the stated requirements. SiberSci, LLC can also review proprietary performance specifications, size constraints, and client-proposed hardware configurations to determine if these concepts suit the intended application. Suppose some portion of the performance or size specification is physically impossible to achieve. In that case, these problem areas are revealed along with recommendations to circumvent these barriers to achieving the requisite performance.
Millimeter-Wave Engineering Computational ElectroMagnetics (CEM)
Finally, SiberSci, LLC is experienced using Ansys HFSS as part of the Ansys Electronics Workbench, CST Microwave Studio, Comsol, FEKO, SONNET Software, and Keysight ADS and Genesys to support the Computational ElectroMagnetics (CEM) aspects of these programs. Clients can specify using one or more of these CEM tools for their project as long as the client provides a valid license for using the code, or pays for contract access to the code of choice. If the client cannot select the appropriate CEM code for their project, then SiberSci, LLC is prepared to assist each client with selecting the appropriate CEM code(s) to ensure the success of their project.
Each client needs to realize that the accuracy of CEM simulations depends upon the frequency and temperature-dependent material properties (thermal conductivity, complex permittivity, relative permittivity, loss tangent, electrical conductivity, density, specific heat,…) of the metals and dielectrics used for fabricating their circuits. Someone must measure these material properties so they can be included in the CEM simulations. Laboratory and contract resources are available to determine these material properties, which are essential for providing accurate CEM simulations of circuits and systems. SiberSci, LLC can provide each client with the capability to only use valid material properties for their CEM simulations.
Here is a complete list of the Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services offered:
- Antenna Engineering - https://sibersci.com/antenna-engineering/
- Microwave Engineering - https://sibersci.com/microwave-engineering/
- Microwave Heating Engineering - https://sibersci.com/microwave-heating-engineering/
- Millimeter-Wave Engineering - https://sibersci.com/millimeter-wave-engineering/
- RF Engineering - https://sibersci.com/rf-engineering/
- RF Heating Engineering - https://sibersci.com/rf-heating-engineering/
- SiberSci, LLC offers services for a number of categories not listed here, so do not hesitate to ask if you need help solving a problem.
Let’s Start Work On Your Project Today!
Starting work on your important project is relatively simple, so please submit your inquiry for a Millimeter-Wave Engineering Consulting project to Dr. Scott Best, and specifically state if a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required to protect your business-sensitive information, Intellectual Property (IP) or Proprietary Data (PD). SiberSci, LLC will provide an NDA for review, negotiation, and amendment by the client to safeguard and protect their IP and PD. SiberSci, LLC will also provide a budgetary quotation and schedule for performing the client-defined Millimeter-Wave Engineering Consulting effort after reviewing the performance and size requirements. Work on the Millimeter-Wave Engineering Consulting project commences when a contract has been negotiated and legally executed by SiberSci, LLC and the client.