SiberSci, LLC can free clients from the burden of solving Electromagnetic Engineering problems by making use of our Engineering Services. Solving Electromagnetic Engineering problems can be a burdensome task when companies lack the experience required to solve these problems, and many companies feel as though they are trapped in a Black Hole with this burden. This is the core of SiberSci’s business and our area of expertise. Learn what SiberSci, LLC can do for your company below. Contact us to discuss your problem today.
SiberSci, LLC provides disciplined laboratory, analytical, and numerical expertise for solving Electromagnetic Engineering problems for clients with our Engineering Services involving the use of:
- Analytical Electromagnetics.
- Numerical Electromagnetics.
- Electromagnetic Laboratory and Experimental techniques.
- Electromagnetic Failure Analysis.
- Electromagnetic Engineering Expert Witness.
- Electromagnetic Patent Review and Preparation.
- Electromagnetic Engineering Research, Design, Development, Prototyping, and Optimization of both existing and new devices, circuits, subsystems, and systems.
- Never hire a consultant who lacks experience solving specific classes of problems, and always ensure that the consultant you hire has General and Professional Liability Insurance Coverage to protect your investment.
- aSiberSci, LLC carries General and Professional Liability Coverage:
- IIIProtection of Intellectual Property
- aSiberSci, LLC carries General and Professional Liability Coverage:
Let’s get started today by initiating a discussion regarding your specific problem.
Antenna Engineering Services
Microwave Engineering Services
Microwave Heating Engineering Services
RF Heating Engineering
SiberSci, LLC Electromagnetic Engineering Services
SiberSci, LLC provides clients with comprehensive Engineering Services that are customized to satisfy their individual technical requirements and time constraints for the following areas of corporate expertise for Electromagnetic Engineering:
- Antenna Engineering,
- Microwave Engineering,
- Microwave Heating and Drying Engineering,
- Millimeter-Wave Engineering,
- RF Engineering, and
- RF Heating and Drying Engineering.
To determine if SiberSci, LLC can be of assistance to your company in one of these areas of expertise, then provide Dr. Scott Best with a detailed description of the work to be performed along with a schedule, and SiberSci, LLC will provide a budgetary quotation for the services that are required to fulfill the stated technical requirements. A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is readily available to protect the business’s sensitive information, intellectual property, and proprietary information for each client to ensure their information is protected and not compromised.
The following abbreviated list of Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services is provided by SiberSci, LLC:
- 1Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of Passive and Active RF, Microwave, and Millimeter-Wave components, circuits, and systems.
- aMicrostrip, stripline, and coplanar waveguide filters, couplers, active and passive impedance matching networks, delay lines, baluns, transformers, antennas, transmission lines, and application-specific circuits.
- bRectangular waveguide, cylindrical waveguide, coaxial waveguide, and elliptic waveguide filters, couplers, impedance matching networks, delay lines, baluns, transformers, antennas, transmission lines, and application-specific circuits.
- cParabolic reflectors, corner reflectors, frequency-specific standard gain horns, corrugated horns, dielectric lens, Lunenburg lens, Rotman Lens, Cassegrain, Inverse Cassegrain, spiral, patch, RFID Near-Field, RFID Far-Field, and application-specific antennas.
- dLDMOS, GaN, SiC, and GaAs power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers (LNAs), and application-specific amplifiers.
- ILoad-Pull Optimization of amplifier active device performance.
- eTemperature stabilized GUNN diode oscillators.
- 2RF, Microwave, and Millimeter-Wave dielectric characterization of temperature-dependent complex permittivity and permeability of plasmas, powders, liquids, and solids.
- 3Research, design, development, and manufacturing of both industrial and commercial RF and Microwave heating systems using solid-state amplifier oscillators/amplifiers and Vacuum Electronic Device (VED) oscillators/amplifiers.
- 4Plasma Engineering
- aResearch, design, development, and manufacturing of equipment for RF, and Microwave low temperature and thermal plasma generators.
- bPlasma diagnostics and characterization using spectroscopic techniques, Langmuir probes, and laser interferometry.
- 5Research, design, development, and manufacturing of Point-to-Point Microwave and Millimeter-Wave circuits and systems for line-of-sight communications when fiber optic cable is not available for the application.
- 6Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of Vacuum Electronic Devices (VEDs) for RF, Microwave, and Millimeter-Wave oscillators and amplifiers.
- aDesign, characterization, and life testing of oxide and dispenser cathodes.
- bResearch, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of:
- Islow-wave and fast-wave circuits for VEDs,
- IIdielectric vacuum windows,
- IIIX-ray sources, and
- IVUltra-High Vacuum (UHV) equipment.
- 7Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of Microwave and Millimeter-Wave quasi-optical components, circuits, and systems.
- 8Research, design, and development of theoretical, analytical, or numerical Computational Electromagnetic algorithms and codes for simulated interaction between electromagnetic waves (RF, Microwave, and Millimeter-Wave) and materials.
Now that you are familiar with the Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services provided SiberSci, LLC, which area of expertise provided can be used to assist with solving your problem (Antenna Engineering, Microwave Engineering, Microwave Heating Engineering, Millimeter-Wave Engineering, RF Engineering, and RF Heating Engineering)? Contact Us if you do not see the Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Service that you need.
Finally, SiberSci, LLC also provides visitors with access to Electromagnetic Engineering Calculators that can be used for designing circuits, or exploring solutions to problems. Three transmission line calculators are provided that include a Coax TEM Mode Calculator, a Rectangular Waveguide TEm,n Calculator, and to complete this set a Rectangular Waveguide TMm,n Calculator. The remaining three Electromagnetic Engineering Calculators are general purpose analysis tools. For instance, the Wavelength Calculator can be used to determine the length of a Monopole Antenna, while the Skin Depth Calculator is commonly used to determine the metal thickness for Microstrip, Stripline, and CPW transmission lines. The Skin Depth Calculator is also used to determine the metal thickness for electroplating cavity assemblies and waveguide assemblies. The final calculator is the Dielectric Heating Calculator, which is used to estimate the frequency-dependent power and electric field to heat a defined volume and mass of dielectric material in a defined time period.
Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services offered:
- Antenna Engineering - https://sibersci.com/antenna-engineering/
- Microwave Engineering - https://sibersci.com/microwave-engineering/
- Microwave Heating Engineering - https://sibersci.com/microwave-heating-engineering/
- Millimeter-Wave Engineering - https://sibersci.com/millimeter-wave-engineering/
- RF Engineering - https://sibersci.com/rf-engineering/
- RF Heating Engineering - https://sibersci.com/rf-heating-engineering/
- SiberSci, LLC offers services for a number of categories not listed here, so do not hesitate to ask if you need help solving a problem.
Electromagnetic Engineering Calculators offered:
- Coax TEM Mode Calculator - https://sibersci.com/coax-tem-mode-calculator/
- Dielectric Heating Calculator - https://sibersci.com/dielectric-heating-calculator/
- Rectangular Waveguide TEm,n Calculator - https://sibersci.com/rectangular-waveguide-temn-calculator/
- Rectangular Waveguide TMm,n Calculator - https://sibersci.com/rectangular-waveguide-tmmn-calculator/
- Skin Depth Calculator - https://sibersci.com/skin-depth-calculator/
- Wavelength Calculator - https://sibersci.com/wavelength-calculator/
This Is How To Get Your Engineering Services Project Started!
Please contact Dr. Scott Best to discuss your contract or consulting project, and provide Dr. Scott Best with a detailed description of the work to be performed along with a schedule, and SiberSci, LLC will provide your company with a quotation for the services that are required to fulfill the stated technical requirements.
SiberSci, LLC is ready to start working for you, so Contact Us today!
SiberSci, LLC is built upon the professional experience of Dr. Scott Best, who has worked in both industry and government. His professional experience has witnessed dramatic changes in techniques available for solving Electromagnetic Engineering problems, as well as for performing laboratory measurements and experiments.
SiberSci, LLC is ready to begin solving your Electromagnetic Engineering problems today.