SiberSci, LLC provides professional expertise for solving Electromagnetic Engineering problems for clients involving the use of:
- Analytical Electromagnetics.
- Numerical Electromagnetics.
- Electromagnetic Laboratory and Experimental techniques.
- Electromagnetic Failure Analysis.
- Electromagnetic Engineering Expert Witness.
- Electromagnetic Patent Review and Preparation.
- Electromagnetic Engineering Research, Design, Development, Prototyping, and Optimization of existing and new devices.
- SiberSci, LLC carries General and Professional Liability Coverage:
- Protection of Intellectual Property
Let’s get started today by initiating a discussion regarding your specific problem.
Electromagnetic Engineering Services
SiberSci, LLC provides clients with comprehensive short-term and long-term Electromagnetic Engineering Services that are customized to satisfy their individual technical requirements and time constraints for the following areas of corporate expertise:
To determine if SiberSci, LLC can be of assistance to your company in one of these areas of expertise, then provide Dr. Scott Best with a detailed description of the work to be performed along with a schedule, and SiberSci, LLC will provide a budgetary quotation for the services that are required to fulfill the stated technical requirements. A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is readily available to protect the business’s sensitive information, intellectual property, and proprietary information for each client to ensure their information is protected and not compromised.
The following abbreviated list of Electromagnetic Engineering Services are provided by SiberSci, LLC:
- Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of Passive and Active RF, microwave, millimeter-wave, and Terahertz (THz) components, circuits, and systems.
- Microstrip, stripline, and coplanar waveguide filters, couplers, active and passive impedance matching networks, delay lines, baluns, transformers, antennas, transmission lines, and application-specific circuits.
- Rectangular waveguide, cylindrical waveguide, coaxial waveguide, and elliptic waveguide filters, couplers, impedance matching networks, delay lines, baluns, transformers, antennas, transmission lines, and application-specific circuits.
- Parabolic reflectors, corner reflectors, frequency-specific standard gain horns, corrugated horns, dielectric lens, Lunenburg lens, Rotman Lens, Cassegrain, Inverse Cassegrain, spiral, patch, RFID Near-Field, RFID Far-Field, and application-specific antennas.
- LDMOS, GaN, SiC, and GaAs power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers (LNAs), and application-specific amplifiers.
- Load-Pull Optimization of amplifier active device performance.
- Temperature stabilized GUNN diode oscillators.
- RF, microwave, millimeter-wave and THz dielectric characterization of temperature-dependent complex permittivity and permeability of plasmas, powders, liquids, and solids.
- Research, design, development, and manufacturing of both industrial and commercial RF and microwave heating systems using solid-state amplifier oscillators/amplifiers and Vacuum Electronic Device (VED) oscillators/amplifiers.
- Plasma Engineering
- Research, design, development, and manufacturing of equipment for RF, and microwave low temperature and thermal plasma generators.
- Plasma diagnostics and characterization using spectroscopic techniques, Langmuir probes, and laser interferometry.
- Research, design, development, and manufacturing of Point-to-Point microwave and millimeter-wave circuits and systems for line-of-sight communications when fiber optic cable is not available for the application.
- Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of Vacuum Electronic Devices (VEDs) for RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave oscillators and amplifiers.
- Design, characterization, and life testing of oxide and dispenser cathodes.
- Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of:
- slow-wave and fast-wave circuits for VEDs,
- dielectric vacuum windows,
- X-ray sources, and
- Ultra-High Vacuum (UHV) equipment.
- Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of microwave and millimeter-wave quasi-optical components, circuits, and systems.
- Research, design, and development of theoretical, analytical, or numerical Computational Electromagnetic algorithms and codes for simulated interaction between electromagnetic waves (RF, microwave, millimeter-wave, and THz) and materials.
This Is How To Get Your Project Started
Please contact Dr. Scott Best to discuss your contract or consulting project, and provide Dr. Scott Best with a detailed description of the work to be performed along with a schedule, and SiberSci, LLC will provide your company with a quotation for the services that are required to fulfill the stated technical requirements.
SiberSci, LLC is ready to start working for you, so Contact Us today!