About SiberSci, LLC
This page is where you will learn About SiberSci, LLC and our Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services. The Electromagnetic Spectrum for the Universe was created ~13.7 billion years ago with the Big Bang, and engineers have successfully harnessed parts of this Spectrum for numerous commercial, industrial, medical, and military applications. However, uncounted engineering problems typically arise when attempting to use this Spectrum, so SiberSci, LLC provides Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services (Antenna Engineering, Microwave Engineering, Microwave Heating Engineering, Millimeter-Wave Engineering, RF Engineering, and RF Heating Engineering) to solve these problems for clients using analytical and numerical techniques developed for the following areas of expertise:
- Analytical Electromagnetics
- Numerical Electromagnetics
- Discrete Device, Circuit, Subassembly, and System Analysis
- Expert Witness for Discrete Devices, Circuits, Subassemblies, and Systems
- Electromagnetic Patent Review and Preparation
- SiberSci, LLC provides Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services for the Research, Design, Development, Prototyping, and Optimization of both Existing and New Devices, Circuits, Subsystems, and Systems, which include:
Let’s get started today by initiating a discussion regarding your specific problem.
Learn About SiberSci, LLC
Dr. Scott Best founded SiberSci, LLC with the vision of providing professional Electromagnetic Engineering solutions that keep up with the latest industry changes. He has witnessed firsthand how rapidly the field develops, and he knows that engineers need to continuously learn new techniques to stay ahead of the curve.
At SiberSci, LLC, we use the latest tools available, but we also know how to quickly iterate prototypes using older methods. We are confident in our ability to solve any Electromagnetic Engineering problem you have.
Our team of engineers has extensive experience in a variety of different industries, so we know how to tailor our services to meet your specific needs. We are always keeping up with the latest industry changes so that we can efficiently solve problems for clients.
SiberSci, LLC provides customized Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services to meet our clients’ individual technical requirements and schedule constraints. To determine if we can be of assistance, please provide Dr. Scott Best with a detailed description of the work to be performed along with your schedule. We will then provide a budgetary quotation for the required services. Each client’s business-sensitive information, intellectual property, and proprietary information is protected by a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to ensure that it is not compromised.
SiberSci, LLC provides the following abbreviated list of Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services:
- 1Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of Passive and Active RF, Microwave, and Millimeter-Wave components, circuits, and systems.
- aMicrostrip, stripline, and coplanar waveguide filters, couplers, active and passive impedance matching networks, delay lines, baluns, transformers, antennas, transmission lines, and application-specific circuits.
- bRectangular waveguide, cylindrical waveguide, coaxial waveguide, and elliptic waveguide filters, couplers, impedance matching networks, delay lines, baluns, transformers, antennas, transmission lines, and application-specific circuits.
- cParabolic reflectors, corner reflectors, frequency-specific standard gain horns, corrugated horns, dielectric lens, Lunenburg lens, Rotman Lens, Cassegrain, Inverse Cassegrain, spiral, patch, RFID Near-Field, RFID Far-Field, and application-specific antennas.
- dLDMOS, GaN, SiC, and GaAs power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers (LNAs), and application-specific amplifiers.
- ILoad-Pull Optimization of amplifier active devices.
- eTemperature-stabilized GUNN diode oscillators.
- 2RF, Microwave, and Millimeter-Wave dielectric characterization of temperature-dependent complex permittivity and permeability of plasmas, powders, liquids, and solids.
- 3Research, design, development, and manufacturing of both industrial and commercial RF and Microwave heating systems using solid-state oscillators/amplifiers and Vacuum Electronic Device (VED) oscillators/amplifiers.
- 4Plasma Engineering
- aResearch, design, development, and manufacturing of equipment for RF, and Microwave low temperature and thermal plasma generators.
- bPlasma diagnostics and characterization using spectroscopic techniques, Langmuir probes, and laser interferometry.
- 5Research, design, development, and manufacturing of Point-to-Point Microwave and Millimeter-Wave circuits and systems for line-of-sight communications when fiber optic cable is not available for the application.
- 6Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of Vacuum Electronic Devices (VEDs) for RF, Microwave, and Millimeter-Wave oscillators and amplifiers.
- aDesign, characterization, and life testing of oxide and dispenser cathodes.
- bResearch, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of:
- Islow-wave and fast-wave circuits for VEDs,
- IIdielectric vacuum windows,
- IIIX-ray sources, and
- VIUltra-High Vacuum (UHV) equipment.
- 7Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of Microwave and Millimeter-Wave quasi-optical components, circuits, and systems.
- 8Research, design, and development of theoretical, analytical, or numerical Computational Electromagnetic algorithms and codes for simulated interaction between electromagnetic waves (RF, Microwave, and Millimeter-Wave) and materials.
Now that you are familiar with SiberSci, LLC, why not learn more about the Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services provided to customers by visiting our Engineering Services page. SiberSci, LLC provides a comprehensive range of Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services that include Antenna Engineering, Microwave Engineering, Microwave Heating Engineering, Millimeter-Wave Engineering, RF Engineering, and RF Heating Engineering.
SiberSci, LLC also provides visitors with access to Electromagnetic Engineering Calculators that can be used for designing circuits, or exploring solutions to problems. Three transmission line calculators are provided that include a Coax TEM Mode Calculator, a Rectangular Waveguide TEm,n Calculator, and to complete this set a Rectangular Waveguide TMm,n Calculator. The remaining three Electromagnetic Engineering Calculators are general purpose analysis tools. For instance, the Wavelength Calculator can be used to determine the length of a Monopole Antenna, while the Skin Depth Calculator is commonly used to determine the metal thickness for Microstrip, Stripline, and CPW transmission lines. The Skin Depth Calculator is also used to determine the metal thickness for electroplating cavity assemblies and waveguide assemblies. The final calculator is the Dielectric Heating Calculator, which is used to estimate the frequency-dependent power and electric field to heat a defined volume and mass of dielectric material in a defined time period.
Electromagnetic Engineering Consulting Services offered:
- Antenna Engineering - https://sibersci.com/antenna-engineering/
- Microwave Engineering - https://sibersci.com/microwave-engineering/
- Microwave Heating Engineering - https://sibersci.com/microwave-heating-engineering/
- Millimeter-Wave Engineering - https://sibersci.com/millimeter-wave-engineering/
- RF Engineering - https://sibersci.com/rf-engineering/
- RF Heating Engineering - https://sibersci.com/rf-heating-engineering/
- SiberSci, LLC offers services for a number of categories not listed here, so do not hesitate to ask if you need help solving a problem.
Electromagnetic Engineering Calculators offered:
- Coax TEM Mode Calculator - https://sibersci.com/coax-tem-mode-calculator/
- Dielectric Heating Calculator - https://sibersci.com/dielectric-heating-calculator/
- Rectangular Waveguide TEm,n Calculator - https://sibersci.com/rectangular-waveguide-temn-calculator/
- Rectangular Waveguide TMm,n Calculator - https://sibersci.com/rectangular-waveguide-tmmn-calculator/
- Skin Depth Calculator - https://sibersci.com/skin-depth-calculator/
- Wavelength Calculator - https://sibersci.com/wavelength-calculator/
Contact Us Today To Learn About SiberSci, So Let’s Get Started!
Please contact Dr. Scott Best to discuss your contract or consulting project, and provide Dr. Scott Best with a detailed description of the work to be performed along with a schedule, and SiberSci, LLC will provide your company with a quotation for the services that are required to fulfill the stated technical requirements.
SiberSci, LLC is ready to start working for you, so Contact Us today!
SiberSci, LLC is built upon the professional experience of Dr. Scott Best, who has worked in both industry and government. His professional experience has witnessed dramatic changes in techniques available for solving Electromagnetic Engineering problems, as well as for performing laboratory measurements and experiments.
SiberSci, LLC is ready to begin solving your Electromagnetic Engineering problems today.