About SiberSci, LLC
The Electromagnetic Spectrum for the Universe was created ~13.7 billion years ago with the Big Bang, and mankind has successfully harnessed parts of this Spectrum for numerous commercial, industrial, medical, and military applications. However, uncounted engineering problems typically arise when attempting to use this Spectrum, so SiberSci, LLC provides services for solving Electromagnetic Engineering problems for clients using analytical and numerical techniques developed for the following areas of expertise:
- Analytical Electromagnetics
- Numerical Electromagnetics
- Discrete Device, Circuit, Subassembly, and System Failure Analysis
- Expert Witness for Discrete Devices, Circuits, Subassemblies, and Systems
- Electromagnetic Patent Review and Preparation
- SiberSci, LLC provides Consulting Resources for the Research, Design, Development, Prototyping, and Optimization of both Existing and New Devices, Circuits, Subsystems, and Systems, which include:
Let’s get started today by initiating a discussion regarding your specific problem.
SiberSci, LLC is built upon the professional experience of Dr. Scott Best in both industry and government. This period of professional experience has witnessed dramatic changes in techniques available for solving Electromagnetic Engineering problems, as well as for performing laboratory measurements and experiments. Engineers must continually study new developments in Electromagnetic Engineering, or they risk becoming obsolete in a short period of time. SiberSci, LLC is fluent in working with the latest tools available in the industry, and can also use older techniques to provide fast iterations of prototypes. SiberSci, LLC can solve your Electromagnetic Engineering problems for you, so how do they do this? Please continue reading to learn more.
SiberSci, LLC provides clients with comprehensive short-term and long-term Electromagnetic Engineering Services that are customized to satisfy their individual technical requirements and time constraints. To determine if SiberSci, LLC can be of assistance to your company, please provide Dr. Scott Best with a detailed description of the work to be performed along with a schedule, and SiberSci, LLC will provide a budgetary quotation for the services that are required to fulfill the stated technical requirements. A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is readily available to protect the business-sensitive information, intellectual property, and proprietary information for each client to ensure their information is protected and not compromised.
The following abbreviated list of Electromagnetic Engineering Services are provided by SiberSci, LLC:
- Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of Passive and Active RF, microwave, millimeter-wave, and Terahertz (THz) components, circuits, and systems.
- Microstrip, stripline, and coplanar waveguide filters, couplers, active and passive impedance matching networks, delay lines, baluns, transformers, antennas, transmission lines, and application-specific circuits.
- Rectangular waveguide, cylindrical waveguide, coaxial waveguide, and elliptic waveguide filters, couplers, impedance matching networks, delay lines, baluns, transformers, antennas, transmission lines, and application-specific circuits.
- Parabolic reflectors, corner reflectors, frequency-specific standard gain horns, corrugated horns, dielectric lens, Lunenburg lens, Rotman Lens, Cassegrain, Inverse Cassegrain, spiral, patch, RFID Near-Field, RFID Far-Field, and application-specific antennas.
- LDMOS, GaN, SiC, and GaAs power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers (LNAs), and application-specific amplifiers.
- Load-Pull Optimization of amplifier active device performance.
- Temperature stabilized GUNN diode oscillators.
- RF, microwave, millimeter-wave and THz dielectric characterization of temperature-dependent complex permittivity and permeability of plasmas, powders, liquids, and solids.
- Research, design, development, and manufacturing of both industrial and commercial RF and microwave heating systems using solid-state amplifier oscillators/amplifiers and Vacuum Electronic Device (VED) oscillators/amplifiers.
- Plasma Engineering
- Research, design, development, and manufacturing of equipment for RF, and microwave low temperature and thermal plasma generators.
- Plasma diagnostics and characterization using spectroscopic techniques, Langmuir probes, and laser interferometry.
- Research, design, development, and manufacturing of Point-to-Point microwave and millimeter-wave circuits and systems for line-of-sight communications when fiber optic cable is not available for the application.
- Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of Vacuum Electronic Devices (VEDs) for RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave oscillators and amplifiers.
- Design, characterization, and life testing of oxide and dispenser cathodes.
- Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of:
- slow-wave and fast-wave circuits for VEDs,
- dielectric vacuum windows,
- X-ray sources, and
- Ultra-High Vacuum (UHV) equipment.
- Research, design, development, prototyping, fabrication, optimization, and manufacturing of microwave and millimeter-wave quasi-optical components, circuits, and systems.
- Research, design, and development of theoretical, analytical, or numerical Computational Electromagnetic algorithms and codes for simulated interaction between electromagnetic waves (RF, microwave, millimeter-wave, and THz) and materials.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Please contact Dr. Scott Best to discuss your contract or consulting project, and provide Dr. Scott Best with a detailed description of the work to be performed along with a schedule, and SiberSci, LLC will provide your company with a quotation for the services that are required to fulfill the stated technical requirements.
SiberSci, LLC is ready to start working for you, so Contact Us today!
SiberSci, LLC is ready to begin solving your Electromagnetic Engineering problems today.
Electromagnetic Engineering is our core area of expertise and the foundation of our consulting business.
If SiberSci, LLC cannot do the work for you, then please use another IEEE Consultant, which can be found by searching the Consultants Database below.↓