SiberSci, LLC meticulously applies Electromagnetic Engineering Fundamentals to solve every problem for our clients. Prof. J.C. Maxwell defined these Electromagnetic Engineering Fundamentals in his unified electromagnetic theory in 1873. This theory is still used today and provides engineers with the theoretical foundation necessary for performing RF Engineering, Microwave Engineering, Millimeter-Wave Engineering, and Terahertz Engineering tasks. SiberSci, LLC skillfully applies Electromagnetic Engineering Fundamentals daily for the analysis, design, and optimization of every component, circuit, or system to meet or exceed client specifications.
SiberSci, LLC provides clients with the following Electromagnetic Engineering Services:
Antennas – SiberSci, LLC develops of new antennas, and solves antenna performance problems.
Microwave Devices and Circuits – SiberSci, LLC develops new microwave components, circuits, and systems, and also solves circuit performance issues for existing assemblies.
Microwave Heating – SiberSci, LLC provides microwave heating system design, fabrication, and optimization, and also offers temperature-dependent material characterization.
Millimeter-Wave Devices and Circuits – SiberSci, LLC develops new Millimeter-Wave components, circuits, and systems, and also solves circuit performance issues for existing devices and circuits through 300 GHz.
RF Devices and Circuits – SiberSci, LLC develops new RF components, circuits, and systems, and also solves circuit performance issues for existing assemblies.
RF Heating – SiberSci, LLC provides clients with the analysis and design of optimized RF heating systems, along with temperature-dependent material characterization.
Learn more About the services provided by SiberSci, LLC.
If you are visiting this page, then you require electromagnetic engineering services, which SiberSci, LLC can provide. SiberSci, LLC provides clients with electromagnetic engineering services to:
- Solve a performance problem(s) with a product.
- Develop a new product to satisfy an industrial, consumer, medical, avionics, or military requirement.
- Resolve a manufacturing problem with a product to improve first-pass yield, reduce scrap, and improve profitability for the product.
- Cost reduce a product to maintain or enhance performance while improving profitability.
- Provide expert witness testimony regarding the design, assembly, and performance of an electromagnetic circuit, subsystem, system, or product.
- Provide theoretical, analytical and numerical electromagnetic engineering design services for both existing and new products.
- Provide laboratory measurement and characterization services for electromagnetic hardware and assemblies.
The first step to take in solving your problem is to Contact SiberSci, LLC today to start a discussion about your specific electromagnetic engineering problem.
You can learn more about the services provided by SiberSci, LLC with the following buttons: