Electromagnetic Engineering Fundamentals are meticulously applied by SiberSci, LLC to solve every problem, and these fundamentals were defined by Prof. J.C. Maxwell in his unified electromagnetic theory published in 1873. This provides engineers with the theoretical foundation necessary for performing RF Engineering, Microwave Engineering, Millimeter-Wave Engineering, and Terahertz Engineering tasks. These electromagnetic engineering principles are rigorously applied daily by SiberSci, LLC for the analysis, design, and optimization of every component, circuit, or system to meet or exceed client specifications.
Antennas – Development of new antennas, or solving antenna performance problems.
Microwave Devices and Circuits – Development of new microwave components, circuits, or systems, as well as solving circuit performance issues for existing assemblies.
Microwave Heating – Temperature dependent material characterization, and microwave heating system design, fabrication, and optimization.
Millimeter-Wave Devices and Circuits – Development of new Millimeter-Wave components, circuits, or systems, as well as solving circuit performance issues for existing devices and circuits through 300 GHz.
RF Devices and Circuits – Development of new RF components, circuits, or systems, as well as solving circuit performance issues for existing devices and circuits.
RF Heating – Temperature dependent material characterization, along with analysis, and design of optimized RF heating systems.
Learn more About the services provided by SiberSci, LLC.
If you are visiting this page, then you are in need of electromagnetic engineering services, which SiberSci, LLC can provide. SiberSci, LLC provides clients with electromagnetic engineering services that are used to:
1) Solve a performance problem(s) with a product,
2) Develop a new product to satisfy an industrial, consumer, medical, avionics, or military requirement,
3) Resolve a manufacturing problem with a product to improve first pass yield, reduce scrap, and improve profitability for the product.
4) Cost reduce a product to manitain or improve performance, while improving profitability,
5) Provide expert witness testimony regarding the design, assembly, and performance of an electromagnetic circuit, subsystem, system, or product,
6) Provide theoretical, analytical and numerical electromagnetic engineering design services for exisitng and new products, and
7) Provide laboratory measurement and characterization services for electromagnetic hardware and assemblies.
The first step to take in solving your problem is to Contact SiberSci, LLC today to start a discussion about your specific electromagnetic engineering problem.
You can learn more about the services provided by SiberSci, LLC with the following buttons: